Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Things that bother me about fandoms...

*THERE WILL BE SPOILERS IN THIS SO I YOU READ THIS AND I RUIN SOMENTHING I CANT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU*
1. Tris is dead an Tobias is all alone
2. Everyone ships Everlark and I don't
3. Sherlock season three isn't out yet in the United States unless you illegally download it

4. The ship Petris
5. How Valentine lies to Clary and Jace about being brother and sister

6. All good things are in England
7. Maximum Ride is just a really long series that builds up to what you want to be an epic ending isn't wasn't
8. Augustus Waters isn't real so I will be single for the rest of my life...

9. Malfoy being a horrible person 
10. Percy Jackson movies
11. How fandoms just make you want to cry up in a ball in the corner and cry

                                                                               
comment below what bothers you about fandoms \/ \/ \/